Hooks Global develops the capacity of leaders to create strategy, conduct research, craft policy, share analysis, engage communities, talk effectively about inequities, and build initiatives, coalitions, and networks that center equity.
We care for leaders and organizations who dare to lead equitably.
We are a mission-driven consulting firm supporting leaders in creating large-scale, lasting social change.
Through customized consulting services, innovative thought leadership, and support for learning communities, we help foundations, businesses, nonprofits, and governments around the world accelerate progress by reimagining equity in practice.
Partial Client List
- Snohomish County Human Services, Office of Homeless Services
- Treehouse for Kids
- Building Changes
- Building Bridges
- Housing Development Consortium
- Seattle University
- Bastyr University
- Seattle Central College
- Edmonds Community College
- Everett Community College
- Highline College
- Seattle Public Schools
- Central Kitsap School District
- South Whidbey School District
- Tacoma School District
- Kent School District
- The Perkins School
- Leadership Snohomish County
- Northwest Immigrant Rights Project
- Overlake Hospital
- Washington State Trails Association
- YWCA – National
- YMCA - Snohomish & King Counties
- National Conference on Race & Ethnicity in American Higher Education (NCORE)